Well Neutrogena and I are at it again. This time we’re talking about skin care. Y’all know I LOVE a good facial mask. I’ve had a couple of facials before and though I thought they were OK, I couldn’t really get with another person touching my face. Another story for another day, Chile. So, I’m a huge fan of at-home facial masks because I still get the feeling and some of the benefits of a facial, but at home and using MY hands. 🙂
Neutrogena sent me several masks including their hydrogel sheet masks and their single-use mask shots. I had a hydrogel sheet mask that focused on deep cleaning and another one that was all about radiance. The mask shot that I received was a clay mask that was all about deep cleaning. I tried them and they are kind of my favorites at the moment.
The Quick and Dirty
What it is and what it does
The Hydrogel Sheet Masks are broken in half to make application easy; there is a piece for the top of your face starting at your forehead and ending at your nose and then a second piece that starts at your mouth down to your chin. It has hydrogel in it to help the mask contour easy to your face. These were definitely one of the easiest sheet masks that I’ve used. For this post, I tried out the Radiance Boost mask. I left it on my skin for 20 minutes and rubbed the ingredients left over after removing the mask into my skin. Immediately, I noticed a subtle glow and my skin appeared hydrated and healthy.
The Neutrogena Single-Use Mask Shots are all about convenience.They are in a single-use pod that are the perfect size for travel and on-the-go. The mask that I checked out was the deep clean purifying clay mask. I LOVE clay masks! This one left my skin feeling clean, but not dry and itchy. I’d definitely make sure that I have a couple of these in my travel bag for pampering on-the-go.
Ingredients vary depending on the mask that you have. Here is a quick reference list:
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask: Hyaluronic acid is the main ingredient in this mask to leave your skin supple and hydrated.
- Radiance Boost Brightening 100% Hydrogel Mask: has niacinamide to tone up your skin and make your skin luminous after use.
- Deep Clean Purifying 100% Hydrogel Mask: is full of seaweed extract to help refresh your skin.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Overnight Gel Mask: is a creamy leave on formula full of hyaluronic acid that helps to nurture skin all night long.
- Deep Clean Purifiying Wash-Off Clay Mask: Made of mineral clay to help pull impurities from the skin.
Price: You’ll drop about $2.99 for the Hydrogel Masks and about $2.59 on the single-use mask shots.
Is it worth it: Overall, I highly recommend these masks. The hydrogel masks feel amazing, are easy to use and live up to their claims. The single-use shots perform great and they are a great addition to your travel beauty kit.
Want to try for yourself, shop it by clicking on it’s pictures below!
*Sponsored by Neutrogena. All opinions are my own.