Over the last couple of weeks, we’ve been taking you behind the brand of BLANK Wardrobe by sharing information on the designers and vendors that we work with to bring you some of your favorite wardrobe staples. We’ll continue to share that with you over the next couple of weeks along with introducing you all to the folks that keep the BLANK ship afloat. We’re a small, but pretty mighty team!
First up, meet Aliyah Burroughs, our multi-talented intern. She works with our social media and helps with content creation along with a host of other duties that have yet to hit her plate. We asked her five quick questions for you to get to know her a little bit better. Read her responses below and be sure to follow her on IG at @blk_journal to keep up with her directly. She’s working on something that we know you’re going to love that will release in the next couple of weeks. So, that’s even more incentive to make sure you’re following along on her journey.
Now, the interview…
- Name and where you’re from: Aliyah Burroughs from Birmingham, Alabama.
- What’s you favorite current fashion trend? Chunky Sneakers, such as the Fila disruptor 2 and fanny-packs.
- Describe your style personality? Traditionally my style has been vintage with a bohemian vibe. I love time pieces from the 70’s and 80’s and live at the thrift store. My style goal would be minimalist french. Keeping with blacks, grays and whites with some color occasionally.
- What beauty product can you not live without? A brow pencil, any dark brown shade will do.
- Tell us something that people wouldn’t know about you after first meeting you? I’m big on energy exchange. Meaning surrounding myself with positive people, eating grass fed “happy” animals, and learning about crystal vibrations.
- What does being a BLANK woman mean to you? Being a BLANK women means standing in your truth. Not only being put together on the outside, but having your inner being put together as well.
Aliyah is wearing our Henley Shirt Dress.