So I finally had a chance to film my unboxing of my Sephora Play Box for you all to see before the end of the month! I received my box a couple of days ago and wanted to hop on video to immediately share it with you all; I mean I can’t just enjoy all the goodness that my Sephora Play Box gives me by myself, right?
The theme for January’s beauty box was ‘Beauty, Set, Go’ as a way to kick off the new year right with beauty products that you can throw in your gym bag and beauty products that work to refresh your beauty routine. Of course, the little bag that the beauty goodies came in was similar to a gym bag in material with mesh on one side – I love how creative they are with their packaging each month!
The products that were featured in January’s box are as follows:
- Pinrose Wild Child Eau De Parfum
- Tarte Frxxxtion Stick
- Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20
- DermaBlend Professional Loose Setting Powder
- Ouai Haircare Treatment Masque
- Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey
Be sure to check out the video for the scoop on all of the items mentioned above that were in the box.