When I tell y’all I have been slackin’ on my beauty product game ever since I took a hiatus on making youtube videos (I’m coming back…sooner than you think, but more on that later.)! I am totally ashamed! Although I am not the junkie I used to be for beauty products, I haven’t totally abandoned my lust for the “new new” hitting the shelves.
If you have been following my social media (which you totally should be…links are only on the top of the blog and to your right!), then you will know that I have been loving anything that is matte. Matte lips in particular. I have also been obsessed with mascara. I have been trying to find the right formula for my mediocre lashes to avoid having to always rely on falsies and I think I have found it!
Anyway, enough on the intro, let’s get into the goodies!
Here is the run down:
1. NYX Lip Pencil Pinky – I really love how vivid the NYX lip pencils are. Great color payoff at a nice price point.
2. Mary Kay Cheek Glaze in Tangerine – Love this for a dewy and natural look. The tangerine color adds the perfect glow to my skin.
3. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in As You Want Victoria – Love this vibrant pinkish red. Once again, great color payoff at a nice price point.
4. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Complex – I am officially in love with these Matte Balms! Can we get more colors please?! Great color payoff, smooth application for a matte finish, and great peppermint smell.
5. Maybelline Vivids in Brazen Berry – I am in love with this line in general, the colors are amazing.
6. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Mischievous – Beyond what I said above, this is the perfect nude for my complexion. I do not look washed out and although it is nude, it actually is quite vivid and bold.
7. Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara in Very Black – I love this mascara so far! Great build-a-ble formula with a thick wand that coats each lash nicely.
8. L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Warm Honey – Yes, I jumped on the bandwagon with this one, but thank God I did! Great product for the price point. If you have not tried this and you love MAC pro-wear concealer…go get you a tube or two now! You’ll be glad you did!
I was able to pick up these goodies from Target, my local beauty supply, and as a gift. What beauty products did you guys fall in love with last month? Please do share!