Originally on blankwardrobe.com
With spring being a week away, you’ve seen your fair share of lists outlining the top spring trends of 2019 for you to try. We don’t know about you all, but these lists have been a bit overwhelming and quite frankly, long. And boss babe, we know that you don’t always have the time to go through these in-depth lists so we’ve gone through them and curated a list for you to check out the trends that you can start to incorporate immediately.
Very quickly, the trends that we’re loving and actively adding to the shop are the following:
- Polka Dots
- Matching Sets
These trends are great because while they are currently trending this spring they are classic. If you notice, you’ve seen these ‘trends’ before. This makes them the perfect staple and classic pieces to have in your wardrobe.
For our boss babes that feel comfortable with the list above, your work here is done. Head over to the shop to begin adding some of these trends to your wardrobe ASAP. For our boss babes that aren’t too sure what they’d like to add to their wardrobes just yet, keep reading…
The Nitty Gritty
1. Pastels – We love a good pastel moment and quite frankly they’re a must for spring. Of course, we’re a fan of the more neutral pastels including blush/rose, mint, lavender and butter yellow. These colors add the right amount of color to your wardrobe to stand out but are not distracting.
2. Neutrals – Wearing neutrals for us is pretty season-less. This spring wearing neutrals in a monochrome way is the thing to do although we’re not sure that this ever stopped being a trend. More beige and earth tones, please.
3. Polka Dots: You know that we love a good polka dot moment whether in black and white or in different colors. Polka dots are the perfect feminine and classic addition to your wardrobe. Recently, polka dots have gotten a little edge to them as they’ve popped up on edgier shapes and fabrics.
4. Matching Sets – One thing that you’ll find with us is that we’ll hit you with a great matching set or how we like to refer to them, two-piece set in a minute. Not only are they easy to style, but they can also be chic.
5. Utilitarian – military-inspired items tend to go in and out of style depending on the year. This spring, however, utilitarian is a thing. We love utilitarian with classic and feminine shapes, material, and colors. Stay tuned to the shop for our military-inspired pieces.