The beauty products that I’m going to list below have been some of my favorites over the last couple of months with me finding myself reaching for these products on a daily basis in the month of December. Some of them are pretty practical for everyday, others are more of a treat for the weekend or a mental health day during the week. At any rate, I’m excited to share them with you all!
So, here we go. My top five beauty must haves that you should try from the month of December:
1. Pixi Glow Tonic – The Glow Tonic is a classic and staple in my skincare regimen. Time and time again I’ve tried other toners and I end up cracking open a new bottle of this. Pixi Glow Tonic is all about exfoliating and brightening your skin – hence the name. I’ve always noticed that my skin looks brighter after using it consistently. A toner that cleans, exfoliates, and brightens without drying out your skin? This is a major do for your skincare routine.
2. Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum – This is another staple in my skincare regimen. I have problems with hyperpigmentation after breakouts and so using this consistently helps to brighten and even out my skin. My skin looks clearer and smoother as well after using it.
3. L’Oreal Unbelieva-Brow Longwear Waterproof Brow Gel – You all knew I had to introduce a drugstore holigrail product to the mix. This brow gel is a game changer! I loved the wunderbrow when I tried it, but didn’t really care for the applicator. This brow gel has a firm applicator along with an angled brush and spoolie brush to help you get the perfect shaped and groomed brows.
4. Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored – The lip paints are amazing period, but this red is a true classic! It goes with just about any skin tone, is long lasting and super comfortable. You all have seen me review and gush over this liquid lipstick and in December I was wearing it as much as I could! Add this lippie to your collection, you won’t be disappointed.
5. Zoella Quench Me Body Sorbet – Beyond the smell (it smells amazing) this body cream is like a whipped cream and gel. It feels so soothing on my skin and leaves behind a light clean scent and makes my skin feel soft and hydrated.
Shop my favorites!